The COVID-19 pandemic is driving scientists, like the rest of society, to find new solutions to problems, so that we can work better together – through more sharing of data, expertise, equipment, and PPE.
We’ve been inspired to take this opportunity to try to create a long-term change that helps science work better for everybody.
We are scientists who want to change the way recruitment for scientific jobs is done to save labs and funders money.
- To make recruitment fairer: with jobRxiv, every candidate has access to every job, and all labs can find the best candidates, whatever their budget
- To save labs and funders money: recruitment shouldn’t cost $1000 per ad
- access to 300,000+ scientist candidates across 190+ countries
- advertising of your job across our social media accounts with custom images (20K+ followers)
- cross-posting to Jooble, Euraxess (for EU jobs), and other job boards to help you reach millions of potential candidates all over the world.
- employer accounts to edit and remove your own listings
- post-publication curation so your job is online and visible as soon as you submit it
- a fair, date-based listing order on the front page
- automatic indexing of your listing on Google Jobs so even candidates who don’t know jobRxiv can find it
- and of course, saving your funds for your research!
- it’s completely free
- we have jobs from over 2800 employers from 55+ countries around the world: you no longer need to waste time checking lots of local or subfield-specific job boards
- our site is dedicated entirely to science jobs and can be easily searched and filtered by discipline, career stage, and location
- you can browse and apply for jobs without an account
- bookmark jobs and make notes on them for later (free account required)
- sign up for custom job alerts by email (free account required)
PAY WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT
We’ve opted for an honour system because we trust the scientific community to understand that while it does not cost $800+ to host a job listing, there is still a cost.
We still want EVERY lab to be able to reach ALL candidates so if you truly would not be able to post if you had to pay, you can still post for free by selecting the ‘Single job – Can’t pay’ option and benefit from all the same great features that the paid listings provide.
If you know you will be posting several jobs in the near future, we recommend one of the multijob packages to benefit from bulk rates and submit jobs without having to checkout for each individual listing.
Every job can be listed for up to 6 months and purchased jobs can be used at any time in the future.
Once you have filled in the details of your job listing, you will be able to select among the following options:
- Single job – Supporter price ($95): Select this option if you believe in jobRxiv’s mission to make scientific recruitment fairer, easier, and more inclusive. Your support will allow us to develop new features to achieve these goals while preserving free job postings as an option for those with no hiring budget.
- Single job – Suggested price ($75): This price ensures jobRxiv is sustainable in the long-term while remaining 4-15x more affordable than comparable scientific job sites.
- Single job – Can’t pay (Free): This option is available for those with no hiring budget.
- Multi-job package – 3 Jobs:
$225$199 (10% off the Suggested Price!)
- Multi-job package – 10 Jobs:
$750$599 (20% off the Suggested Price!)
- Multi-job package – 30 Jobs:
$2250$1499 (33% off the Suggested Price!)
- Unlimited: This option includes the possibility of auto-posting (see below).
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You can pay directly on the website using all major credit cards.
You can also choose to pay via purchase order/invoice by selecting that option on the checkout page. We will then send an invoice directly to you and/or your finance team if desired.
AUTOMATED POSTING WITH XML
AUTOMATED & UNLIMITED POSTING WITH XML
Interested in having all your jobs posted automatically to jobRxiv as soon as you publish them on your site? We can now sync your jobs page directly with our servers.
This service includes unlimited jobs and automatic updates with daily synchronisation of your jobs to jobRxiv.
We can work with feeds in xml or csv format, usually with few or no modifications. We can also extract jobs directly from your organisation’s ATS (eg. Workday). Please contact us here to discuss details!