A postdoctoral position is available immediately for an extremely motivated Ph.D. or M.D with a strong background in molecular or cellular biology, biochemistry, or other related fields. The successful candidate will help to design and conduct experiments, analyse data, write papers and grants, including fellowships, and mentor and direct PhD students. Projects involve RNA biology with relevance to cancer, the oncofetal protein SALL4 in cancer, or both; a list of publications can be found at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Tenen+DG
• A Ph.D. in cancer biology or related area, or M.D. with equivalent research experience
• Expertise in RNA biology preferred
• Strong background and working knowledge of basic molecular and cellular biology techniques, such as cell culture, cloning, real-time PCR and western blotting
• Experience with analyses of human clinical samples, RNA sequencing and other genomic techniques, and/or CRISPR genome editing is highly desirable
• A proven track record in the form of publications in top international English language journals
• Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
Applications should include curriculum vitae, publication list, and names and contact information (including telephone numbers) of 3 referees. Request that letters of recommendation be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (informal email recommendations are fine). Include a summary of your past research experience, a description of your long term plans, as well as ideas for at least two projects that you might want to work on in Dr. Tenen’s lab (half page each is fine, have fun with this!).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tagged as: Life Sciences
Postdoctoral fellowships at Duke-NUS medical school, Singapore The laboratory of Dr. Mian Cao in the Neuroscience and Behavioural Disorders (NBD)...Apply
The Human Neural Cells lab, led by Principal Investigator Dr Alfred Sun, in Neuroscience and Behavioural Disorders (NBD) Programme of...Apply
A new hire for a postdoctoral fellow who will be woking under supervision of Dr. Andy Tay Kah Ping in...Apply
The Tan lab is looking for a post-doctoral candidate who will work with Assistant Professor Tan Yong Zi on biochemistry...Apply
Research Fellow (CAR-T Engineering) We are seeking a Research Fellow with interest and expertise in immune cell culture, synthetic biology...Apply
NUS Resilience & Growth Postdoctoral Fellowship (NRF-NUS Postdoc Fellowship) The laboratory of Dr. Mian Cao in the Neuroscience and...Apply