The Hanks Lab is a basic/translational research lab in the Duke Cancer Institute with an interest in understanding cancer immune evasion and immunotherapy resistance. We are currently seeking a motivated, hardworking Post-Doctoral Candidate with a background and interest in immunology. This individual will help support two broad research programs including studies focused on understanding mechanisms of immunotherapy resistance in colorectal cancer as well as the development of a gene therapeutic strategy to overcome immunotherapy resistance. This will be a two-year minimum position. The candidate will be expected to work independently but will be capable of collaborating with other lab members in a team-oriented work environment. Competitive candidates will be able to assist with the writing of research grant proposals. Additional compensation will be made available to those who obtain external funding. Recent Ph.D. graduates preferred. http://www.thehankslab.com
• PhD degree with a background in immunology. Experience in recombinant viral vector engineering will be preferred.
• Significant experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry and in the design of cell-based immunology assays
• Significant experience working with murine cancer models
• Previous grant/manuscript writing experience will be heavily favored. Examples of writing will be required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with outstanding organizational and analytical abilities
Interested candidates should send their biosketch to Dr. Brent A. Hanks at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Applicants will be expected to provide three references. Select candidates will undergo an interview via Zoom. We are looking to fill this position by summer 2021.
Tagged as: Life Sciences
A Postdoctoral Scholar position is available in a biochemistry research lab at the University of California, Merced, a top-100 research...Apply
Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Our lab (http://fanglab.bio/) has rich experience in...Apply
A joint postdoctoral training position at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas Texas is available in the laboratories of Mark...Apply
Postdoctoral Position in Immune Regulation: The Chatila Lab at the Division of Immunology, Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School...Apply
Job summary: A post-doctoral position in mucosal immunology is available in the research group of Dr. V. Abadie at the...Apply