• Ph.D. or an equivalent degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or a closely related field.
• Expertise in any of the following areas: wearable and flexible electronics, signal and imaging processing, computational mathematics, machine learning and AI and nano robotics, low-field MRI, and interests in CVD applications is a must.
• Excellent oral communication and written skills in English, with good organizational and analytical abilities.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
• Previous experience in any of the areas including wearable devices, flexible sensing, biomedical signal processing, optical imaging, low-field MRI design, fast MRI,
multimodal imaging, nano-micro robotics, ultrasound and/or photo-acoustic imaging, drug delivery devices, computational fluid dynamics, cardiovascular modeling, AI and mobile health is highly desirable
• Hands-on experience with prototyping of biomedical systems/medical devices and physiological modeling is a plus.
Duration of Appointment:
Appointment for 1- 3 years, subject to the ITC approval.
Salary offered will be at HK$ 32,000 per month, plus other benefits.
The Application Materials that Should be Included:
• CV with a list of your publications.
• Cover letter with a brief summary of your relevant professional experience and knowledge, a brief description of what your academic interests are and how they relate to your previous studies and future goals (Maximum 2 pages long)
• Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-level institutions. Translations into English if the original documents are issued in any other languages.
• 2 Representative publications or technical reports. For longer documents, please provide a summary (abstract) and a web link to the full text.
• Contact information for two reference persons who know your research work well. We reserve the right to contact references only for shortlisted candidates.
Please send your CV with a cover letter and other supporting materials by email with the subject of “Application for PostDoc Research Position” to Secretariat.COCHE@cityu.edu.hk and firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible.
Tagged as: Computer Science, Engineering
Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow in (A) Virology and (B) Microbiology (2 posts) in the Laboratory of Data...Apply
General Qualifications: • Ph.D. or an equivalent degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or...Apply
Laboratory for Synthetic Chemistry and Chemical Biology Limited Applications are invited for appointment as Research Assistant Professor in the Laboratory...Apply
Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow in Bioinformatics (several posts) in the Laboratory of Data Discovery for Health (Ref.: D502486),...Apply
Applications are invited for appointment as Project Specialist (at the rank of Post-doctoral Fellow) in the Laboratory of Data Discovery for Health (Ref.:...Apply