We are looking for talented postdoctoral Fellow(s) to join the Min laboratory in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. We are seeking highly motivated, independent and creative individuals with a Ph.D., D.V.M., or M.D. degree and a strong interest and training in immunology. The successful application must have excellent communication skills and the ability to design experiments and to interpret experimental data. Skills in flow cytometry, cell sorting, and in vivo mouse experiments are preferred.
Major research program of the lab is to identify the cellular and molecular factors modulating Foxp3+ Treg functions particularly within inflammatory settings and to investigate the underlying mechanisms. We employ various murine models of chronic inflammation including experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, allergen induced airway inflammation, and respiratory virus infection.
• Foxp3+ regulatory T cells mediate glucocorticoid-induced treatment via a miR342-dependent metabolic reprogramming. Immunity (2020) 53:581-596.
• Development of novel highly potent glucocorticoids for steroid-resistant severe asthma. PNAS (2019)116:6932-6937.
• Cutting Edge: IL-27 attenuates autoimmune neuroinflammation via Treg/Lag3-dependent but IL-10-independent mechanisms in vivo. J. Immunol. (2019)202:1680-1685.
• Foxp3+ regulatory T cells are the primary in vivo target cells of IL-27 for its anti-inflammatory functions during experimental allergic airway inflammation. JCI Insight (2019)4(2):e123216.
• Treg specific IL-27Ra deletion uncovers a key role for IL-27 in Treg functions to control autoimmunity independent of IL-10+ Tr1 cells. PNAS (2017)114:10190-10195.
Interested applicants should send their CV, a brief description of research experience, and contact information for three references to Dr. Booki Min (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tagged as: Life Sciences
We are inviting applications for Postdoctoral fellow/Research Associate positions to study the gene regulatory mechanisms during development, cancer and tissue...Apply
Postdoctoral Position Available We seek a Postdoctoral Researcher, who is motivated to join a team of computational biophysicists in the...Apply
A fully funded post-doctoral position is available in my group at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine for the study...Apply
Requirements: A minimum of a Doctoral degree (PhD, MD, MD/PhD or equivalent) is required, preferably in Genetics, Molecular, Neurodevelopment, or...Apply
The laboratory of Trudy G. Oliver (Associate Professor and Endowed Chair) has postdoctoral positions available in the Department of Oncological...Apply
Several positions for highly motivated postdoctoral associates are available in the laboratory of Dr. Yang Yang, Department of Medicinal Chemistry...Apply