Required Skills & Qualifications:
· PhD in Biomedical Sciences or a related Life Sciences discipline
· A background in neuroscience is a plus.
· In-depth knowledge of the scientific principles, methods and processes (technical and/or theoretical) used to conduct scientific research– including experimental design, methods of data collection and analysis, and interpreting and reporting results.
· Confident and competent experimentalist.
· Must have extensive bench lab work experience, including proficiency with Two-Photon/Multiphoton microscopy and 3D tissue clearing, cell culture of neurons and neuroendocrine cells; immunocytochemistry, immunohistochemistry and immunosorbent assays.
· Must have significant experience in mouse colony management.
· Must have scheduling flexibility to accommodate experiment requirements that may occur on any day of the week.
· Demonstrated success with working across and within disciplines. A proven team player, with the ability to collaborate and also work independently and to plan own workload effectively.
· Ability to write papers and grants
Description of Duties:
This position is a Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Jendzjowsky Lab investigating neuro-immune control of airway defense and will actively participate in laboratory’s important research. The primary duties will involve designing and executing experiments for projects focused on the neuro-immune sensing and reflex implementation in response to allergens and bacteria as well as animal husbandry and lab administration.
Tagged as: Life Sciences
The Broderick Lab in the Department of Biology at Johns Hopkins University is recruiting individuals interested in postdoctoral training in...Apply
Postdoctoral research positions are available in the laboratory of Dr. Hong-Yuan Chu, Van Andel Institute (VAI), Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA...Apply
A postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of David N. Levy, PhD at New York University College of Dentistry....Apply
A postdoctoral research associate position is available immediately to study programmed DNA elimination in multiple cellular organisms. The research will...Apply
The Sui-Seng Tee lab is recruiting a postdoctoral fellow for an NIH-funded project investigating fructose metabolism and cancer. The ideal...Apply
About us The Weinstein Lab at the University of Chicago is a dynamic research group jointly affiliated with the Department...Apply