We are seeking a Project Scientist to lead in the preclinical, IND-enabling, and clinical studies for a new CAR-T cell therapy. The successful candidate will be appointed by the Division of Hematology-Oncology in the Department of Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, work under the supervision of Dr. Cristina Puig-Saus, and lead a team of 3-4 staff researcher associates.
– Lead the product development and scale-up of a new CAR-T cell therapy.
– Coordinate work outsourced to CROs and other vendors.
– Conduct safety and efficacy studies in in vitro human models and in vivo mouse models.
– Communicate and discuss research plans and results in oral and written forms effectively.
– Contribute to prepare SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and BMR (Batch Manufacturing Record), as well as pre-IND and IND (Investigational New Drug) application packages for their submission to the FDA.
– Lead, coordinate, and mentor a team of 3-4 staff research associates.
– Work jointly with project manager/clinical regulator and quality assurance to ensure the compliance and success of these studies.
– PhD with 2+ years of experience in related academic or industry positions.
– Demonstrate independence in experimental design, data analysis, interpretation, and reporting.
– Strong documentation and organizational skills.
– Strong communication skills, oral and written.
– Experience in T cell culture and animal models will be positively valued.
– Experience in T cell genetic modification, and lentiviral and retroviral vectors will be positively valued.
– Previous GMP or GLP experience will be positively valued.
Tagged as: Life Sciences
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate specializing in Bioinformatics to join the Computational Cancer Genomics lab of Dr....Apply
About Notch (www.notchtx.com) Notch Therapeutics is a cell therapy company that has unlocked the ability to produce T cells from...Apply
Opportunity: The research group of Dr. Andreas Puschnik at the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub is looking for passionate and talented scientists...Apply
The Chao Lab seeks a Senior Research Technologist to join our efforts to understand macromolecular assemblies regulating membrane ultrastructure. Our...Apply
We are seeking an individual to lead bioinformatics analyses of our basic biological sciences data such as single-cell RNA seq...Apply
The Jackrel Lab at Washington University in St. Louis is recruiting research specialists/technicians to join our lab. Research in the...Apply