The COVID-19 pandemic is driving scientists, like the rest of society, to find new solutions to problems, so that we can work better together – through more sharing of data, expertise, equipment, and PPE.
We’ve been inspired to take this opportunity to try to create a long-term change that helps science work better for everybody.
We are scientists who want to change the way recruitment for scientific jobs is done to save labs and funders money.
- To make recruitment fairer: with jobRxiv, every candidate has access to every job, and all labs can find the best candidates, whatever their budget
- To save labs and funders money: recruitment shouldn’t cost $1000 per ad
- access to scientist candidates across 160+ countries
- automatic indexing of your listing on Google Jobs so even candidates who don’t know jobRxiv can find it
- advertising of your job across our social media accounts (9K+ followers)
- a fair, date-based listing order on the front page (no featured or highlighted jobs)
- and of course: saving your funds for your research!
- it’s completely free
- we have jobs from over 1200 employers from 45+ countries around the world: you no longer need to waste time checking lots of local or subfield-specific job boards
- our site is dedicated entirely to science jobs and can be easily searched and filtered by discipline, career stage, and location