The COVID-19 pandemic is driving scientists, like the rest of society, to find new solutions to problems, so that we can work better together – through more sharing of data, expertise, equipment, and PPE.
We’ve been inspired to take this opportunity to try to create a long-term change that helps science work better for everybody.
We are scientists who want to change the way recruitment for scientific jobs is done to save labs and funders money.
jobRxiv is the free and international job board for scientists, by scientists
jobRxiv is free and easy to use. Research budgets are often tight, yet other job boards charge hundreds of dollars for each advert. We think your research money can and should be better spent in the lab. We know your time is precious too, so no registration is required and posting a job only takes a minute.
jobRxiv is just for jobs in science. jobRxiv is dedicated entirely to science jobs – this isn’t an add-on to another website as an afterthought. It’s not a general job board where your advert will get drowned in the noise of millions of others.
jobRxiv is for all scientific disciplines, everywhere. Science is interdisciplinary and international, so local or subfield-specific job boards will miss many great candidates. jobRxiv is a one-stop shop for all scientific research jobs.
What you get when you post a job at jobRxiv (for FREE)
- access to tens of thousands of scientist candidates across 160+ countries
- no time limits on your job listing
- automatic indexing of your listing on Google Jobs so even candidates who don’t know jobRxiv can find it
- advertising of your job on our twitter account (7K+ followers)
- a fair, date-based listing order on the front page (no featured or highlighted jobs)